Mittwoch, 3. August 2016

Boho Notebook

Hello dear friends.
Today I'm happy to show you my new "Boho" notebook. And it's just like summer in Scandinavia, a little bit sunny a little bit rainy as like today. I'm looking forward to enjoy the sun soon 🌦Actually I hope so))) 
Ok, let´s start watching at my notebook. When it was done I was very surprised how much I like it🌾 It is so cozy and warm🌾 

It has 3 separation pages to divide the book into different themes. So you can use it for example as cookbook, notebook etc. 
The paper I have used for this book is from "Maja Design" and the pictures from "UHK Gallery".  And also handmade paper witch I've bought in Thailand a few years ago. 
Love the colors.
On the last page I put an envelope, in case you need to put some notes😉

So that is all for today. Very soon I'll show you my next notebook. Or maybe two 🤔 Wish you all a very good evening and easy ending of the week 🎈

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen